Here’s your chance to win this limited edition shoe!
Attention trail runners! To celebrate the launch of the S-Lab Sense, Salomon will release 106 limited edition pairs to the global trail running community. The number 106 signifies the total number of miles that Kilian Jornet ran in winning the 2011 Western States 100 race. Each shoe is uniquely numbered and includes a sockliner that depicts Kilian’s hand-drawn race notes for the WS100. You have a chance to win one pair of these these exclusive shoes from Competitor.com.
Here’s how the contest will work:
- Contest begins at noon PST on Monday March 26, 2012 and ends at noon PST on Friday, March 30, 2012.
- Contestants MUST be a U.S. resident.
- Answer the following question in the comments section below this post: As a young boy, what did Kilian Jornet want to be when he grew up?
- Correct responses will be entered into a pool and Competitor.com editors will choose a winner at random.
- Winner will be contacted by Competitor.com editors and instructed on how to redeem their prize.
About the Prize:
- Salomon and Competitor.com are giving away ONE PAIR of limited edition Salomon S-LAB Sense in a men’s size 9 ONLY. 106 pair total were made globally. This shoe is a collector’s item.
About the S-Lab Sense:
This proven shoe played a key role in helping Kilian Jornet win the 2011 WS100 and UTMB.
Low, light and fast, the Salomon S-LAB Sense is a top-level race shoe designed with involvement of top athletes to allow natural foot motion and forefoot running. It has a seamless construction with a breathable open mesh upper. It provides a seamless fit with SENSIFIT™ Technology and protective TPU toe cap. It has a lace pocket with the Salomon QUICKLACE™ system and a tongue cover. This shoe has dynamic traction and facilitates lightweight racing.
Weight: 6.9 OZ (Size 9M) (Unisex sizing)
Upper: 2nd skin, seamless construction, breathable open mesh, seamless Sensifit, protective TPU Toe Cap, lace pocket, Quicklace, Tongue cover, Endofit, Racing last.
Sole Construction: Outsole – Non-Marking Contragrip, OS Tendon, Dynamic Traction. Midsole – Profeel.
Midsole Height: 9mm/13mm